PDA

View Full Version : Skyward Sword main quest to be over 35 hours long

longy999
10-21-2011, 03:10 PM
The Official Nintendo Magazine has revealed that the main quest players will embark on during The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword will be around 35 hours long. However, you’ll spend a lot longer with the game if you aim to do some of the many side quests featured in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

“There are about 35 hours to be spent on Skyward Sword’s main quest along, and at least double that if you plan on dipping into the game’s plentiful side-quests, collecting all of the insects, upgrading all of the items, discovering the locations of the Goddess Cubes and exploring the world.”

CloudStrife7x
10-21-2011, 04:11 PM
if it is about 35 hours than it will be triple that for me since i take for ever on games lol, great share longy :)

Serious_M
10-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Hours and hours of awesome gameplay zelda is

longy999
10-21-2011, 05:12 PM
That's a good length for a game nowadays, most games you get now can be run through in less than 10 hours. I'm actually considering picking up a Wii for this, I've spent so much time reporting on it that I actually want it myself now lol

Serious_M
10-21-2011, 05:21 PM
That's a good length for a game nowadays, most games you get now can be run through in less than 10 hours. I'm actually considering picking up a Wii for this, I've spent so much time reporting on it that I actually want it myself now lol
hahahahahah welcome to the zelda virus