PDA

View Full Version : big question

Game Wizard
12-27-2010, 05:02 AM
does anyone know if these games can be moded whent out on boxing day and had some fun aka for american black friday or whatever i thing
:) but anyway here are the games looking for save ediotrs or saves at start really good
dark void
forza motorsport 3
batman arkham asylum
castlevania lord of the shadow
prince of persia the forgoten sands
dinasty warriors 6
ufc undisputed 2010 and 2009
and finaly alan wake was going to get more more but for 100 dollars canadian i could not go wrong :)
so any ediotr floating around or good saves anyone ?

Genesis
12-27-2010, 07:05 AM
dark void //Who knows if this game can be modded no on had researched it or all the research has been lost.
forza motorsport 3 //This game can be modded in many ways there is also save editors out for this.
batman arkham asylum //Can't be hmmm maybe this game was researched once something bout a check but ether way it can't for now.
castlevania lord of the shadow // I believe this one is the new one and I believe this has a check not 100% but I am 95.74% sure that it has something.
prince of persia the forgoten sands //Yea can be modded K.G made a editor some months back:)
dinasty warriors 6 //Hmm there is a S.E for this I think I know there is alot of stuff for this game and I believe there might be a editor,Check the download section.
ufc undisputed 2010 and 2009 //It's in the download section
alan wake //Can be modded no check on it ether but there is no editor so you got to hack it by using Hex.

DJ XHUNTER
12-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Yes Theres An Editor The One Jizzabeez Made At Xbox360-content.com

Game Wizard
12-27-2010, 03:15 PM
if posssible can u post the ediotrs or saves in this thread that are not on this site plz :)

Magnus Hydra
12-27-2010, 06:45 PM
dynasty warriors 6 I have some great save I havn't uploaded to the site yet. Same with a few more games.

Game Wizard
12-27-2010, 06:58 PM
plz upload

Genesis
12-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Check downloads,and if it's not there tell me the names of the editors and ill upload it.

Game Wizard
12-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Check downloads,and if it's not there tell me the names of the editors and ill upload it.

castlevania los save ediotr or really good game save preferablly at start if possible, alan wake ,prince of persia tfs, dinasty warriorrs 6 not empires forza 3 and batman all ganesaves or ediotr which ever is available