PDA

View Full Version : Ezvid - Screen Capture Tool

Best-In-The-World
06-26-2013, 06:56 AM
http://www.ezvid.com

Ezvid is a free to use, Screen recording software...
It can be used to record gameplay's or the computer's screen, which comes in handy when making tutorials...
You can narrate the video, once the recording is done...
And the memory size of the videos produced is pretty decent comparing other screen recorders

EDIT :Its not made by me, Thought of sharing it :)

Regards,vj.

Serious_M
08-05-2013, 08:53 PM
very usefull tool share Best-In-The-World

thegutta
08-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Great tool share Best In The World :)

Best-In-The-World
08-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Sharing Is Caring ;)
BTW, Call me Vijay :D

Regards,Vj.

Black_Productions
08-13-2013, 01:04 AM
Can't wait to try this program out :D

DeGenez
08-21-2013, 09:22 PM
What about the quality? Can compare to fraps or dxtory?

Best-In-The-World
08-22-2013, 04:08 PM
What about the quality? Can compare to fraps or dxtory?Comparing with fraps, Ezvid is not good enough...
But the good thing about Ezvid is that its completely free...
Nothing much to say about it...
But i've been using ezvid for about 6 months, And its working charm...

Regards,Vj.

IhazEvily
10-15-2013, 02:17 PM
21. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold Ezvid, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any liabilities, claims, expenses or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use or misuse of The Software, (b) the viewing of your content or video, (c) the violation of laws, rules, regulations or terms this Agreement, or (d) infringement by your content, by you, or by someone using your account, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity. Ezvid reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Ezvid in asserting any available defenses.

24. ANONYMOUS USAGE REPORTING. Portions of this software use Google Analytics (google.com/analytics) and Loggr (loggr.net). These are analytics services provided by Google, Inc. and Loggr, Inc. These services use occasional HTTP requests, which are small packets of data sent from your computer to these services, to analyze how users use the Software, and report crashes and other problems. We use these services to try to improve Ezvid. The information generated by these HTTP requests will be transmitted to and stored by Google and Loggr on their servers. Google and Loggr will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Software and compiling reports on software activity for Ezvid. Google and Loggr may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s and Loggr’s behalf. Google or Loggr will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google or Loggr.

Yea, no thx, I'll stay with what I have.

CptJackRabbit
03-10-2014, 03:09 AM
Nice.. I could use this.