PDA

View Full Version : Spec Ops The Line Fubar Save Set

Nastyweasel
07-02-2012, 01:37 PM
this is my first saveset, and i will hopefully be able to help out more in the future with saves.
not sure anyone needs this or not, but i made a save set of every level at the last check point of each level on the Fubar setting.
the saves have been tested and they do give you the finishing of fubar setting after completing each level. if you only played the game on easy and want to get the achievement in order by getting the suicide mission achievement first just replay chapter 15 on suicide mission before playing it on fubar. i have included a chapter 15 level start on fubar for the people that have not unlocked the fubar setting yet for that reason. hopefully it help other people out, enjoy
there is 4 levels per save, so all you have to do is load up each level after completing the previous one.

as stated in a post by Juancafr chapter 12 for some unknown reason does not say finished on fubar, i retried to do a save for that level like 10X and could never seem to get it to count even when i tried to use a save from when you get on the chopper (the level actually ends once you destroy the tower), so unfortunetly chapter 12 has to be done from the start. it is actually a pretty easy level since you can get the AI to do almost all the killing when leveling the building. sorry i was not able to get that chapter to work.

T-800
07-02-2012, 02:32 PM
nice share !thanks!

Juancafr
07-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Chapter 12 does not give it to me as complete in difficulty FUBAR someone do you spend the same?

thegutta
07-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Great share nasty

CloudStrife7x
07-02-2012, 05:10 PM
nice save set shared :D

Dregen
07-02-2012, 06:06 PM
this is my first saveset, and i will hopefully be able to help out more in the future with saves.

Thanks for the share. Since it's the time you've posted a saveset, one small suggestion I would make for the future is to include a readme / instructions-type text file in the archive that outlines any important usage information. Not absolutely necessary, of course, but it helps people who download savesets for future use, and, hopefully, prevents them from doing things like inadvertently unlocking achievements out of order.

Juancafr
07-02-2012, 06:25 PM
I fault the game screen 12 I get in trouble FUGAR suicide rather than do that is?

snoopyplaton
07-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Nice share Thanks

OzQuant
07-03-2012, 03:46 AM
Great work! I'm working my way through Suicide difficulty now, and once finished, I intend to use your saves for FUBAR to cut down on time. I'm not enjoying the game at all. So will I still need to finish every level using your save set, or can I just finish the last chapter using your saves to get the achievement?

Synaticon
07-03-2012, 04:25 AM
Nice share, keep it up :) :024:

Nastyweasel
07-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Chapter 12 does not give it to me as complete in difficulty FUBAR someone do you spend the same?

i redid a save for that level like 10 different time and could not get it to count as fubar.. for some unknown reason that one actually ends just as you destroy the tower, i actually had to play the full level on fubar on my dummy account to final get chapter 1 to count as being finished on fubar. i also tried a save just as you jump in the chopper and still couldn't get it to count as fubar. so unfortunately chapter 12 has to be done legit.

Nastyweasel
07-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Great work! I'm working my way through Suicide difficulty now, and once finished, I intend to use your saves for FUBAR to cut down on time. I'm not enjoying the game at all. So will I still need to finish every level using your save set, or can I just finish the last chapter using your saves to get the achievement?

i have actually shared alot of savesets in the past and had always included instructions for the saves in the rar, i didn't think to do it this time thought. although i will include them in future savesets.
i may go into my save set archives i have on my other pc and upload the ones that are not on the site already if i still have any that are not on here already.
ive notice a few of the save sets on here that were uploaded by others but were originally made by me and uploaded to other sites when i had made them.

Juancafr
07-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Repeat entire Chapter 12 and finish it and still not get in trouble FUBAR

hemlock
07-03-2012, 04:16 PM
nice share thanks

OzQuant
07-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks a lot! I played each of the save points, as well as complete chapter 12 fully and the achievement popped. It must have saved me heaps of time, especially chapter 13 and 14 - those took me quite a while on Suicide difficulty. I'm so glad that this game is now finished for me, I really hated it.

Juancafr
07-04-2012, 02:58 PM
I re-tested and I still happening as of Chapter 12

Nastyweasel
07-04-2012, 09:15 PM

you could actually play through the game on easy then use my save to get the suicide achievement and then the fubar achievement. you would just have to use my save set for every level playing it on fubar of course, then just play chapter 12 on suicide, then play it on fubar. unfortunetly chapter 12 doesn't seem work unless done legit but the other work fine

Nastyweasel
07-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Repeat entire Chapter 12 and finish it and still not get in trouble FUBAR

you may have to do a new game and play the intro part on fubar.
when i tested the save on my dummy account i actually used every save except of course chapter 12 i did that one on suicide. then i started a new game a played the intro part up till the actual game starts. then i was able to redid chapter 12 on fubar and unlocked the fubar achievement

ScratchySkibadee
07-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the share. Will have a look at this when I rent the game. Will give FUBAR a go before I use though.

revsix6
07-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Excellent save, mate.

Nastyweasel
07-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Excellent save, mate.

np, happy to help.
i didn't actually find the game hard at all, but a friend of mine was having major difficuly playing it on suicide which made me create the fubar save to help him and other out with ti.

bill84
07-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Nice, this is awesome

Vaserax
07-12-2014, 02:02 AM
I'm trapped in the Chapter 12 glitch too and nothing works to fix it. Re-played the level 3 times on FUBAR, nothing. Re-did the intro and then the level, nothing. Went straight through the chapter coming off Chapter 11 on FUBAR, nothing. The save set works great but if it glitches you out of the achievement what's the point? It seems to work for most people but if you are like me and Juancafr and get hit with this glitch you're stuck. Did anyone ever find a working solution to this?

McMahon007
08-03-2014, 08:17 AM
great thank you very much

Calintz20
08-30-2014, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the save.

maynard248
03-21-2016, 01:55 AM
Thank you, i'll try it if i can.

Niche share.

IImaynardI
03-21-2016, 02:04 AM
Great share, thanks.

Silth
04-25-2016, 03:42 PM
Thank you!

Vaserax
05-08-2016, 02:40 AM
Re-visited this thread after almost 2 years hoping that the great Chapter 12 glitch got solved. Oh well... :060: