PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Cartoon and Anime? And why? :O

The Shark
03-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Cartoon: Rugrats. I loved watching Tommy exploring as a child, wishing I could have been like him somehow... It always amazed me. And the movies were duh awesome stuff. =D

Anime: Dragon Ball Z!!! I just love Dragon Ball Z..... Some argue that this isn't an Anime, but I say it is.... And yeah, it has its downfalls, like one attack that lasts for like.... 3-9 episodes...... Goku's Spirit Bomb against Frieza. Anyway, favorite character was Vegeta, because he had the most pride, and an awesome attitude ontop of that.... =D

P.S. I LOVE WATCHING CARTOONS!!!!!!! AND ANIME!!! <.< -Yells-

Not a really good explanation, but it's something.... NOW!!!! It's your turn. ;o

TechnoWolf
03-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Favourite Cartoon = Edd Ed N Eddy why? because it was freakin hilarious especially how Ed walked always had his head to the sky

Favourite Anime = Yu Gi Oh why? because it never gets old always something to do with special duel monsters blah blah blah and a different plot

Judd
03-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Cartoon - Family Guy because I love the humour, I'm random and so is Family Guy so thats why I love it.

Anime - Don't really watch it but does Afro Samurai count as anime? I love that because its badass :D

CloudStrife7x
03-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Cartoon- dont have one anymore use to watch all kinds when i was younger but then got into anime more when i got older

Anime- all anime, its too hard for me to choose, i love all the ones ive watched lol like Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT, The Sacred Blacksmith, Chromed Shelled Regios, all the Gundam series, just to name a few lol

Serious_M
03-21-2012, 06:26 PM
cartoon= tom&jerry because they are funny
anime= dragonall because its awesome

botface23
03-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Cartoon: Its a tie between TMNT (the original cartoons) and Hey Arnold. I loved TMNT because i thought when i grew up i would turn into a turtle and hey arnold because his room was fantastic
Anime: Afro Samurai since SLJ is awesome! (and the only other anime i watch is pokemon)

XajNyne
03-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Cartoon : Anything with Road Runner and Coyote. I love watching him get owned by Roadie and still he keeps trying. I admire his "Never give up" approach.

Anime: Afro Samurai and Dragon Ball (or anything violent really lol!)

drizzy
03-22-2012, 12:11 AM
Cartoon:american dad,it is a really funny show especially the alien

Anime: wow there are so many good ones but my top three are Samurai champloo,beck mongolian chop squad,Blood-c.

The Shark
03-22-2012, 04:32 AM
Cartoon:american dad,it is a really funny show especially the alien

Anime: wow there are so many good ones but my top three are Samurai champloo,beck mongolian chop squad,Blood-c.

If I could give you a thumbs up on this site, I would just because you said Samurai Champloo.... Good anime. I love that one as well.=D

XajNyne
03-22-2012, 04:38 AM
If I could give you a thumbs up on this site, I would just because you said Samurai Champloo.... Good anime. I love that one as well.=D

Amen to that :thumbsup:

CutUhMutha
03-22-2012, 04:38 AM
my fave is and always will be DB DBZ & Gt and fav Person Vegeta because he aint no bitch he'd fight n e one ... cept broly lol he was a puss then lol but lets face it look at the fucker

The Shark
03-22-2012, 05:55 AM
Yeah, I love Vegeta as well. Brolly was such a bad ass though, I swear.
Vegeta is better though, since he has so much epic moments.

lewyp1
03-22-2012, 09:34 AM
My favourite cartoon was Ed, Edd & Eddy because it was hilarious as balls and my favourite anime is a toss up between 3 because I love them all equally: Dragon Ball (including Z & GT), Devilman and Fist of the North Star

Emerald Lance
03-25-2012, 08:13 PM
I'd like to meet whoever said Dragon Ball Z isn't an anime. Not only is it an anime, but it is THE anime. The contributions it's made to the anime scene are immeasurable. Anime like Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, and Bleach wouldn't even exist if not for DBZ paving the way for energy attacks and transformations. I mean, let's face it, the other "transformation" anime at the time was Sailor Moon, and I doubt anybody wants Yusuke or Ichigo to wear a mini-skirt (though it would be kinda funny to see). Fist of the North Star may have proceeded DBZ as the father of over-the-top violence, but DBZ was the first big one to add planet-destroying super powers to the mix, and that's where most action anime take their cue. Dragon Ball Z is one of the absolute most important anime ever, right up there next to Akira and Astro Boy. Needless to say, my favorite anime is One Piece. ^-^

Ryudo
03-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Cartoon:
Tom and Jerry
Duck Tales
Darkwing Duck
Goof Troop
Donald Duck (and other series related to it, like Chip & Dales).
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (The real original deal, not the crap that came afterwards in later years).
Samurai Pizza Cats

Anime:
Dragon Ball / Z / GT / Kai
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Naruto (Shippuuden)
Bleach
Code Geass (R2)
Many more...

Paprika
03-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Cartoon Without a doubt the Simpsons (Pre S13) Nothing comes close to this show when it was in its prime

Anime Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Bebop.

Hybrid The Boondocks and Afro Samurai (Its hard to call it a Jp anime)

CloudStrife7x
03-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Cartoon Without a doubt the Simpsons (Pre S13) Nothing comes close to this show when it was in its prime

Anime Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Bebop.

Hybrid The Boondocks and Afro Samurai (Its hard to call it a Jp anime)

Afro Samurai was awesome, i loved it

Abd-L-Azeez
03-29-2012, 06:28 PM
here it gos my top 10 list only

1 - one piece

2 - Fullmetal Alchemist

3 - berserk ( anime and manga )

4 - DEATH NOTE

5 - Afro Samurai

6 - Code Geass

7 - the skull man

8 - .hack / Liminality / Legend of the Twilight Bracelet / Quantum / SIGN / hack_Roots / hack G.U. TRILOGY ( i know its a movie but i really like it too

9 - darker the black

10 - My-HiME

Abd-L-Azeez
03-29-2012, 06:28 PM
here it gos my top 10 list only

1 - one piece

2 - Fullmetal Alchemist

3 - berserk ( anime and manga )

4 - DEATH NOTE

5 - Afro Samurai

6 - Code Geass

7 - the skull man

8 - .hack / Liminality / Legend of the Twilight Bracelet / Quantum / SIGN / hack_Roots / hack G.U. TRILOGY ( i know its a movie but i really like it too

9 - darker the black

10 - My-HiME

voidmage09
03-29-2012, 10:47 PM
i love all anime